Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Come on, Mr. President...Throw like a man!
In case you missed it, President Obama threw out the first pitch at the home opener for the Washington Nationals this season. What a shame. Most baseball fans have been debating whether or not he should have worn a Chicago White Sox hat while on the mound. Real baseball fans - and real men - are discussing his form in throwing out the first pitch.
YouTube it for yourself....
With apologies to women everywhere, our President throws like a girl.
This is not good.
You need the President of the United States to show the world that he is a real leader. Throwing a lollipop ball with a limp wrist does not inspire confidence.
I would suggest that Mr. Obama go out and do any of the following to prove to our nation that his manhood is not to be questioned:
1. Cut down a tree with a chainsaw that he has to start by himself. Then, take an axe and split a few of the logs.
2. Grill out a steak while wearing an old pair of jeans and a ragged t-shirt and eat it (the steak)while having a real beer (not the light beer he prefers).
3. Don't shave for a week and appear at a press conference in hiking boots.
4. Take part in a tackle football game on the white house lawn and break at least one bone in an opponents' body.
5. Be seen reading a book on how to skin a moose with a Bowie Knife.
6. Be seen hunting moose.
7. Tell the next reporter who asks him a question he does not like that, "If you don't shut up I am going to hit you so hard you will wear out from bouncing."
8. Be seen picking his teeth with a twig.
9. Send an open letter to Osama bin Laden challenging him to a fist fight.
10. Take pitching lessons.
What would you add to my list?