Tuesday, May 27, 2014

How to Teach the Foundation of Free Markets and Liberty to a Child

Greetings, everyone. 
 
I wanted to share something with you before I vanish into the wilderness for the summer.
 
Many of you have read the Leonard Read classic, "I Pencil".  This Youtube clip is a modern take on this work and worth showing to your children. Please forward this to people you know (or don't know) who could use a simple look at why free human beings, not government, are the source for every good or service we enjoy.
 
Have a wonderful summer.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool.....Thanks for the share. I guess you can use this in future classes. I guess some of these ideas are making it into the mainstream. That's a very good thing. I loved "I Pencil" and I loved this too. Have a wonderful time out in the boon docks. Better you than me. :)

    ReplyDelete